Skip to main content

Risk Factors and Prevention of Chronic Lung Diseases

When you think of chronic lung disease, you may think of lung cancer, but there are actually many different types. Altogether, lung diseases accounted for more than 3 million people die each year from COPD and 235 million people suffer from asthma, a common disease among children according to the World Health Organization.

These types of lung diseases may affect your airways, lung tissues, or circulation of blood in and out of your lungs. Here are the most common types, their causes and risk factors, and potential symptoms that may signal the need for medical attention.

Asthma
Asthma is one of the most common types of chronic lung disease. When triggered, your lungs become swollen and narrow, making it harder to breathe. Symptoms include:
  • Wheezing
  • Being unable to take in enough air
  • Coughing
  • Feeling tightness in your chest
If you experience these symptoms, it’s important to see a doctor right away. Triggers may include allergens, dust, pollution, stress, and exercise.

Asthma usually starts in childhood, though it can begin later. It can’t be cured, but medications can help control symptoms. The disease affects about 26 million Americans and tends to run in families.

Most people with asthma can manage it fine and enjoy full and healthy lives. Without treatment, though, the disease can be deadly. Doctors don’t know yet why some people get asthma and others don’t. But they believe that genetics play a large role. If someone in your family has it, your risk goes up.

Other risk factors include:

  • Having allergies
  • Being overweight
  • Smoking
  • Being exposed frequently to pollutants
Read More about Asthma: Click Here

Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a chronic lung disease in which your lungs become inflamed, making breathing more difficult. The inflammation leads to an overproduction of mucus and a thickening of the lining of your lungs. The air sacs, or alveoli, become less efficient at bringing oxygen in and sending carbon dioxide out.

People with COPD typically have one or both of the following conditions:

Emphysema: This disease damages the air sacs in your lungs. When healthy, the air sacs are strong and flexible. Emphysema weakens them and eventually causes some to rupture.

Chronic bronchitis: You may have experienced bronchitis when you had a cold or sinus infection. Chronic bronchitis is more serious, as it never goes away. It causes inflammation of the bronchial tubes in your lungs. This increases mucus production.

Read More about Emphysema and Chronic Bronchitis: Click Here

Symptoms of emphysema include:
  • Shortness of breath
  • Wheezing
  • The feeling of not being able to get enough air
Symptoms of chronic bronchitis include:
  • Frequent coughing
  • Coughing up mucus
  • Shortness of breath
  • Chest tightness
COPD is an incurable, progressive disease most often caused by smoking, though it also has a powerful genetic component. Other risk factors include:
  • Exposure to secondhand smoke
  • Air pollution
  • Occupational exposure to dust, fumes, and smoke
Symptoms of COPD get worse over time. However, treatments can help slow progression.
Read more about COPD: Click Here

Interstitial lung disease
A number of different lung diseases fit under the umbrella term “interstitial lung disease.” Interstitial lung diseases include over 200 types of lung disorders. A few examples:
  • Sarcoidosis
  • Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF)
  • Langerhans cell histiocytosis
  • Bronchiolitis obliterans
The same thing happens with all of these diseases: The tissue in your lungs becomes scarred, inflamed, and stiff. Scar tissue develops in the interstitium, which is the space in your lungs between the air sacs.

As the scarring spreads, it makes your lungs more rigid, so they’re unable to expand and contract as easily as they once did. Symptoms include:
  • A dry cough
  • Shortness of breath
  • Difficulty breathing
You may be more at risk if someone in your family had one of these diseases if you smoke, and if you’re exposed to asbestos or other inflammatory pollutants. Some autoimmune diseases have also been linked to interstitial lung disease, including rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and Sjogren’s syndrome.

Other risk factors include going through radiation for cancer treatments, and taking some medications like antibiotics and prescription heart pills.

These diseases are incurable, but newer treatments hold promise for slowing their progression.

Pulmonary hypertension
Pulmonary hypertension is simply high blood pressure in your lungs. Unlike regular high blood pressure, which affects all the blood vessels in your body, pulmonary hypertension affects only those blood vessels between your heart and lungs.

These blood vessels become narrowed and sometimes blocked, as well as stiff and thick. Your heart has to work harder and push the blood more forcefully, which increases the blood pressure in lung arteries and capillaries.

Gene mutations, drugs, and congenital heart diseases can all cause pulmonary hypertension. Other lung diseases like interstitial lung disease and COPD may also be to blame. If left untreated, the condition can lead to complications like blood clots, arrhythmia, and heart failure.

Risk factors for pulmonary hypertension include:
  • Being overweight
  • Having a family history of the disease
  • Having another lung disease
  • Using illegal drugs
  • Taking certain medications, like appetite-suppressant drugs
Symptoms include:
  • Shortness of breath
  • Chest pain
  • Dizziness
  • Fatigue
  • Rapid heart rate
  • Edema (swelling) in your ankles
This disease can’t be cured, but treatments can help lower the pressure to a more normal level. Options include medications like blood thinners, diuretics, and blood vessel dilators. Surgery and transplantation are reserved as last resorts.

Cystic Fibrosis



Cystic fibrosis is an inherited lung disease that affects newborn children. It changes the makeup of mucus in the body. Instead of being slippery and watery, mucus in a person with cystic fibrosis is thick, sticky, and excessive.

The slippery nature of the mucus is provided by the presence of a protein called as Cystic Fibrosis Transmembrane Conductance regulator(CFTR).

This protein is activated by the Cystic Fibrosis Transmembrane Conductance regulator Gene. 

Cystic Fibrosis Transmembrane Conductance regulator acts as a travel medium for the cells which generate nutrients, saliva , mucus and other enzymes.

Thus when the CFTR gene undergoes mutation it causes Malfunction in the CFTR protein which ultimately leads to the Cystic fibrosis. 

This thick mucus can build up in your lungs and make it more difficult to breathe. With so much of it around, bacteria grow more easily, increasing the risk of lung infections.

Symptoms usually start in infancy and include:

  • Chronic coughing
  • Wheezing
  • Shortness of breath
  • Coughing up mucus
  • Recurring chest colds
  • Extra salty sweat
  • Frequent sinus infections
According to the NHLBI, it can affect other organs in addition to the lungs, including your liver, intestines, sinuses, pancreas, and sex organs.

Doctors know that cystic fibrosis is caused by a gene mutation that normally regulates the level of salt in cells. The mutation causes this gene to malfunction, changing the makeup of mucus and increasing salt in sweat. There is no cure for the disease, but treatment eases symptoms and slows progression.

Early treatment is best, which is why doctors now regularly screen for the disease. Medications and physical therapy help loosen mucus and prevent lung infections.

Lung cancer

Lung cancer is a disease in which the cells in your lungs grow abnormally, gradually developing tumours. As the tumours get bigger and more numerous, they can make it more difficult for your lungs to do their job. Eventually, the cancerous cells can spread to other areas of your body.

Lung cancer is the leading cause of cancer death in the U.S., according to the Mayo Clinic. It can grow for a while without creating any symptoms. When symptoms do develop, they are often thought to be caused by other conditions. A nagging cough, for example, can be a symptom of lung cancer, but it can be caused by other lung diseases as well.

Other possible symptoms of lung cancer include:
  • Wheezing
  • Shortness of breath
  • Unexplained weight loss
  • Coughing up blood
Those most at risk include those who:

  • Smoke
  • Are exposed to dangerous chemicals by inhalation
  • Have a family history of lung cancer
  • Have other types of cancer
Treatment depends on the type of lung cancer and its severity. Your doctor will typically create a plan that includes surgery to remove the cancerous part of the lung, chemotherapy, and radiation. Some medications can also help target and kill cancerous cells.

How to protect your lungs
To increase your odds of avoiding chronic lung disease, consider these tips
  • Don’t smoke, or quit smoking. Avoid secondhand smoke.
  • Try to reduce your exposure to pollutants in the environment, at work, and in your home.
  • Exercise regularly. Aerobic exercise that increases your heart rate is best.
  • Eat a nutritious diet.
  • Get regular checkups with your doctor.
  • Be sure to get a flu shot every year, and after you turn 65, get a pneumonia shot.
  • If you’re at risk for lung cancer, ask your doctor about screening options.
  • Test your home for radon gas.
  • Wash your hands regularly, avoid touching your face, and stay away from individuals who are sick.
Share your Knowledge and Know more about COPD, Asthma and other lung diseases by Attending



Be part of a unique gathering of Pulmonologists, Scientists and Respiratory medicine veterans from all over the globe at 2nd World Congress on COPD, Asthma and Lung Health during October 21-22, 2019 in Madrid, Spain
More Info: Click Here                                                                          Contact: copd@pulsusevents.org

Comments

  1. I want to thank God for using great Dr sikama to cure me from HIV with his powerful herbs treatment. , I am here to tell the world that there is a powerful traditional herbal doctor who is well perfect in curing people from different types of diseases, illness and infection, he is a man who can use his liquid herbal medicines to cure people with their different states of problem. Here I am today, I am a living testimony, I had HIV for five years now and i have tried so many doctor and tried so many types of treatment, i undergo through many sufferings and shames for five years and finally now, Dr sikama has put a smile in my face that will last forever, if not for God for directing me to Dr sikama I would have been a dead woman todaess all thanks goes to God. I was cured after using the great herbs of Dr sikama and now I cured from herpes and I have my test result here with me, I ordered for his medicines September 20th last year and I was cured after one month of taking his medicines up till now to this January 6th, 2018 i have no problem with HIV anymore, I now have rest of mind and I am very happy for God using Dr sikama to heal me. contact doctor today via Email:Drsikama@gmail.com or WhatsApp number is +2348130725051 his website https://sites.google.com/view/dr-sikama
    I pray may the God heal you too as you contact him.
    Thanks....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herpes is a serious and recurring disease which can't be cured through drugs or injections by the American doctors but the best way to deal with herpes is by taking natural herbs medicine for it and is only few American doctors that know about this herbal medicine from Dr. Wilson.. I have read about Dr. Wilson the great herbalist doctor from West African who can cure disease with his powerful herbal medicine. For the people suffering from the following diseases, Herpes, Cancer, Also, Hepatitis b, Diabetes, Hps, Infections ETC should contact him for his herbal medicine because I am a living testimony and I was cured of herpes. Although, I sent him what he requested and he sent me his medicine which I took for 2 weeks and when I went for test I was tested herpes negative. you can reach him through his emaildrwilsonherbalcure@gmail.com or whatsapp number:+2348136219493. He will help you out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had COPD for 9 years. My first symptoms were dry cough, chest tightness and shortness of breath. My first chest x-ray only showed bronchitis. Finally I went to a pulmonologist and was diagnosed with COPD.i have used all the medication yet they don’t work, last year December I was told by a formal emphysema patient to use  totalcureherbalfoundation@gmail.com herbal treatment which I really did,i was surprise the herbal products effectively get rid of my COPD totally. When you get where you cannot breathe it may be too late. Good luck to each and every one that will be trying their herbal treatment .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chemicals used in industries gives me Leukemia Cancer and it's all started when I wanted to get off my job to get another job that when I got diagnose, at that very point I was so scared to die because it has infected my blood cells also I was prescribed drugs like Cyclophosphamide,Busulfan,Bosutinib,Cytarabine, Cytosar-U (Cytarabine),Dasatinib in all that was just to keep me waiting for my dying day. I got inspired by what I read from a lady called Tara Omar on blog spot on how Dr Itua cure her HIV/Aids then they were lettered below that says he can cure Cancer so I pick his contact on the testimony she wrote then I emailed Dr Itua hopefully he replied swiftly to my mail then I purchased his Herbal medicine also it was shipped to me here in Texas, I went to pick it at post office so he instructs me on how the treatment will take me three weeks to cure my Leukemia Disease, Joyfully I was cured by this Dr Itua Herbal Medicine.
    I will advise you too to give a try to Dr Itua Herbal Medicine with the following diseases that he can help you cure forever___Diabetes, Herpes,HIV/Aids, Bladder Cancer, Breast Cancer, Vaginal Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Lung Cancer, Skin Cancer, Uterine Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Colo_Rectal Cancer, Leukemia Cancer, Hepatitis, Brain Tumors, Love Spell, Infertility, Hpv. GoodLuck.
    Dr Itua Contact Information:::
    Email (info@drituaherbalcenter.com)(drituaherbalcenter@gmai.com)
    WhatsApp-(+2348149277967)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease…Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV, Herpes,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com / info@drituaherbalcenter.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Four years ago I experienced a severe breathing and wheezing problem that my doctor diagnosed as chronic bronchitis with dust allergy. A year later, it worsened and I was diagnosed of COPD. I came across Herbal HealthPoint (ww w. herbalhealthpoint. c om) December, 2018 and learnt about their successful herbal therapy for COPD. I immediately started on the COPD treatment; few weeks into the treatment, i began to notice a reduction in symptoms till it all vanished. I feel better and breath better. I Just wanted to share for people suffering from this horrible lungs disease.

    ReplyDelete


  7. Am jeremiah, I am testifying about a great hebal man that cured my wife of KIDNEY FAILURE AND hepatitis B and liver cirhosis. his name is Dr oniha. My wife was diagnose of hepatities two years ago, i almost spent all i had then, until i saw dr oniha recommendation online, and i call him, then he told me how to get the herb. You can call him on +2347089275769 or email him at dronihaspell@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ever since my husband got me divorced for the past 2 years, i v'e not been my self. I was reviewing some post of how i could get back my husband then,i saw a testimony shared by Marina Choas from SWEDEN about a spell caster named Dr. tunde. I contacted Marina Chaos to confirm about how Dr. tunde helped her and she clarified everything to me of how he helped her and that gave me the courage to get in touch with Dr. tunde for help. Dr. tunde assured me that my days of sorrows will be over within 48hours after he has finished with his work. I followed his instructions he gave to me because i had the believe, faith, hope and trust in him. Verily i say to you today that i and my husband are back together and i can proudly say and testify to the world of what Dr. tunde did for me. Contact him today via E-mail:(babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com) OR call him or whatsapp him+2348143581382 if you seek his help. Also specialize in treating allkinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE,INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ever since my husband got me divorced for the past 2 years, i v'e not been my self. I was reviewing some post of how i could get back my husband then,i saw a testimony shared by Marina Choas from SWEDEN about a spell caster named Dr. tunde. I contacted Marina Chaos to confirm about how Dr. tunde helped her and she clarified everything to me of how he helped her and that gave me the courage to get in touch with Dr. tunde for help. Dr. tunde assured me that my days of sorrows will be over within 48hours after he has finished with his work. I followed his instructions he gave to me because i had the believe, faith, hope and trust in him. Verily i say to you today that i and my husband are back together and i can proudly say and testify to the world of what Dr. tunde did for me. Contact him today via E-mail:(babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com) OR call him or whatsapp him+2348143581382 if you seek his help. Also specialize in treating allkinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE,INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello I'm From Memphis Tennessee, USA I feel so joyful today because of the help Dr Sunny has rendered to me for getting my Husband back with his spell. I have been married for 4 years and it has been so terrible because my husband was cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce. But when i came across Dr Sunny Email, on the internet posted by a lady, i decided to get in touch with him and i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case for there is no problem without a solution. Here i am celebrating because my Husband is back home and am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. i will keep on testifying on the internet because Dr Sunny is truly a real spell caster. Why not contact Dr Sunny now if you are facing any challenges in your relationship life. Email (solutioncentre911@gmail.com) Also specialize in
    1) love Spell
    2) Spells divorce
    3) Spells of marriage
    4.) pregnancy problems
    contact this great man if you have a problem for a lasting solution Through Email: (solutioncentre911@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  11. All thanks to the might spell caster Dr okeke am Lisa Steven i can't believe I got my ex back to me. with the help of Dr okeke spell I had read some stuff about Dr.okeke how he help people restore there marriage or relationship before i contact him he said he will help me bring him back to me I never wanted to believe him because of what I went through of those fake people who claims to be spell caster but i didn't know that all those great stuff I read about Dr okeke were so real and accurate until i got my ex back, after Dr okeke asking for my picture and my husband picture after some time Dr okeke call me and told me my husband is coming back home within 2days it was like a joke to me but i was so surprise that my husband who lift me about 5months ago came back to me within 2days asking for my forgiveness After getting my ex back i taught it wise to share my testimony and the good work of Dr okeke with every one on this website I know most people will not believe this testimony because of those fake people online who claims to be a spell caster well am telling the world now there are still real and truthful spell caster and Dr okeke is one of the best and true spell caster i have ever see contact Dr okeke today your problem will be solved Dr okeke is real and truthful spell caster that rebuild any broken relationship or marriage with love spell. Do feel free to Contact Dr okeke via email:( writelovespell@gmail.com.) or reach him on WhatsApp (+2348140443360) he the solution to your problem and predicament

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello I'm From Memphis Tennessee, USA I feel so joyful today because of the help Dr  Sunny has rendered to me for  getting my Husband back with his spell. I have been married for 4 years and it has been so terrible because my husband was cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce. But when i came across Dr Sunny Email, on the internet posted by a lady, i decided to get in touch with him and i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case for there is no problem without a solution. Here i am celebrating because my Husband is back home and am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. i will keep on testifying on the internet because Dr Sunny is truly a real spell caster. Why not contact Dr Sunny now if you are facing any challenges in your relationship life. Email solutioncentre911@gmail.com Also specialize i 1) love Spell2) Pregnancy  Spell
    3) Divorce Spell
    4)  Marriage Spell
    5) Healing Spell
    6) Spell for Break
    7) Money Spell
    8.) You want to be promoted in your office
    9) you want to satisfy your lover
    contact this great man if you have a problem for a lasting solution Through Email: solutioncentre911@gmail.com  

    ReplyDelete
  13. HOW DR. UNEME brought back my ex lover unemespellben@gmail.com
    Am DONNA, am from UK. After been in a relationship with my Boyfriend for 1 year now and we were planning to get married soon and all of a sudden he left me for another girl. of a truth, I really love this guy and never can I imagine life without him. I further tried all my best to get him back but all my effort to get him back in my life did not work out. It was on this faithful day, I came across some Testimonies on a website about this great spell caster called (Dr. UNEME) any persons claimed that he help them to renew their relationship and bring their ex lover back, I had to contact him because he was my last hope. I contacted him through his email and he assured me that in three days time my boyfriend is going to leave the other girl and come back to me and it was a very great surprise to see my boyfriend coming back to me after three days the spell was done. I am so very happy today that he came back to me and i achieved this with the help of Dr UNEME I equally want to use this opportunity to Tell/Advice to as many who need their ex back, if you need his help you can Contact him through
    EMAIL: unemespellben@gmail.com WHATSAPP HIM @ +2348143813120


    Thank You Once Again Dr.UNEME

    ReplyDelete
  14. HOW DR. UNEME brought back my ex lover unemespellben@gmail.com
    Am DONNA, am from UK. After been in a relationship with my Boyfriend for 1 year now and we were planning to get married soon and all of a sudden he left me for another girl. of a truth, I really love this guy and never can I imagine life without him. I further tried all my best to get him back but all my effort to get him back in my life did not work out. It was on this faithful day, I came across some Testimonies on a website about this great spell caster called (Dr. UNEME) any persons claimed that he help them to renew their relationship and bring their ex lover back, I had to contact him because he was my last hope. I contacted him through his email and he assured me that in three days time my boyfriend is going to leave the other girl and come back to me and it was a very great surprise to see my boyfriend coming back to me after three days the spell was done. I am so very happy today that he came back to me and i achieved this with the help of Dr UNEME I equally want to use this opportunity to Tell/Advice to as many who need their ex back, if you need his help you can Contact him through
    EMAIL: unemespellben@gmail.com WHATSAPP HIM @ +2348143813120


    Thank You Once Again Dr.UNEME

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was diagnosed of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) in 2012 at the age of 63. I had been a heavy smoker, my symptoms started out with dry cough and shortness of breath, i ended up in the hospital, on a ventilator. I should have known it was coming, but like most smokers, thought it would never happen to me. My COPD got significantly worse and unbearable because of my difficulty catching breath. Last year, i started on a natural COPD Herbal therapy from Rich Herbal Gardens, i read a lot of positive reviews from patients who used the treatment and i immediately started on it. I had great relief with this herbal treatment. I breath very much better now, no case of shortness of breath or chest tightness since treatment. Visit Rich Herbal Gardens website ww w. richherbalgardens. com. This COPD treatment is a miracle, I feel better and breath better!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. HOW I GOT MY EX HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF REAL AND EFFECTIVE SPELL FROM DR Osasu My name is Olivia Jayden, I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady called Jesse who told me about a spell caster called Dr. Osasu , She gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him and he assured me that within 48hours my husband will come back to me, In less than 48hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle,i couldn't conceive but as soon as the spell was cast,i became pregnant and gave birth to my third child,if you need any assistance from him you can contact him via:email: drosasu25@gmail.com Or WhatsApp or call him now:
    +2347064365391 . Dr.Osasu also cures: 1. HIV / AIDS 2. HERPES 1/2 3. CANCER 4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease) 5. Hepatitis B

    ReplyDelete
  17. DR. MAAM LATIFAH IS THE BEST SPELL CASTER ONLINE WHO RESTORED MY BROKEN RELATIONSHIP AND I HIGHLY RECOMMENDS DR. LATIFAH TO ANYONE IN NEED OF HELP! +27605775963

    My husband left me for another woman 3 months ago and ever since then my life have been filled with pains sorrow and heart break because he was my first love whom i have spent my entire life with. A friend of mine told me he saw some testimonies of a spell caster called Dr Great that he can bring back lover within some few days, i laugh it out and said i am not interested but because of the love my friend had for me, she consulted the great spell caster on my behalf and to my greatest surprise after 2 days my husband called me for the very first time after three months that he is missing me and that he is so sorry for every thing he made me went through.He came back to me and now we are happy together. I still can’t believe it, because it highly unbelievable. Thank you Dr.latifah for bringing back my lover and also to my lovely friend who interceded on my behalf, for any one who might need the help of this great spell caster here is the email address:maamtifah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. am here to give my testimony about Dr latifah who helped me.. i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by salami, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr latifah cured them. when i contacted her she gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took for just 2 weeks and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that is Not true just contact her and get cure from Dr maam healing herbal cure of all kinds of sickness you may have like
    (1) CANCER,
    (2) DIABETES,
    (3) HIV&AIDS,
    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (5) CANCER,
    (6) IMPOTENCE,
    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (8) DIARRHEA
    (9) ASTHMA
    (10)SIMPLEX HERPES AND GENITAL
    (11)COLD SORE
    HERPES. he also cure my friend from cervical cancer Email: maamtifah@gmail.com or whatsapp hER on +27605775963

    ReplyDelete
  19. My name is Giovanni, am feeling so much better now after Dr. Raymond healed me of corona virus with the help of a spell. it really hurt to have lost my mother and wife to this virus before meeting this great healer, i am so happy to have survive this deadly virus. A friend of mine Lee from China told me how this great Dr. Raymond healed two of his Daughter with a spell, so I decided to contact him immediately for help. I did as he instructed and now am healed completely. What a magnificent experience with Dr Raymond. I will not stop sharing these testimonies until each patients  recovered. Thanks to the great Dr. Raymond for restoring my health. Contact him via: Email> swiftspellcast@gmail.com   WhatsApp> +2348118116281
    He also solve issues listed below
    (1)HIV/AIDS
    (2) Do you always have a nightmare?
    (3) Do you want to be promoted in the office?
    (4) Spiritual protection
    (5) Do you want children?
    (6) Do you want to get rich?
    (7) You want your husband / wife to be yours forever?
    (8) Do you need financial assistance?
    (9) Are you cheated and want to Recover lost money?
    (10) Cancer treatment and various diseases
    (11) You want to stop divorce
    (12) Commercial protection
    (13) Looking for a job
    (14) Body care
    (15) Divorce spell. (16)Bring back my Ex.
    If you need to resolve any of these issues today, please contact the solution temple ...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Save Your Relationship and Get Your ex lover back to you. this is a real testimony of a spell doctor who helped me bring back my husband who left I and the kids alone for so many months, I had lost all hope for my husband coming back home again, if you are going through a tough time in your marriage or relationship, or want your ex back, You can contact him on his Email: Ralphspellsolution@gmail.com or whatsApp on: +2347037816417.

    ReplyDelete





  21. After years of working in construction and smoking cigarettes,I was diagnosed with COPD and pulmonary fibrosis. As my illness progressed, I found myself  relying on supplemental oxygen around the clock. Even getting out of bed became a challenge.My doctors and specialists recommended a lung transplant, but after researching the pros and cons of such a drastic procedure, I decided to try something less invasive. I contacted multivitamin herbal cure cape town for organic natural treatment you can search for them on google. Following the COPD and pulmonary fibrosis herbal treatment procedure , my lung function has improved dramatically after my first four weeks of the herbal formula .My quality of life has gotten a lot better. I was amazed that I could breathe without any dead air. I no longer need oxygen and look forward to continued improvement because a specialist told me already I have a chance of getting rid of my condition totally due to the herbal treatment effectiveness . If you or someone you love has COPD, pulmonary fibrosis or another chronic lung disease, and would like to see improvements like mine they even guarantee me totally cure once the treatment is done , their website multivitamincare.org they will put you through on the herbal process .





































    ReplyDelete
  22. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their email at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  23. After years of working in construction and smoking cigarettes, Ruben C. was diagnosed with COPD and pulmonary fibrosis. As his illness progressed, Ruben found himself relying on supplemental oxygen around the clock. Even getting out of bed became a challenge.
    Don’s doctors and specialists recommended a lung transplant, but after researching the pros and cons of such a drastic procedure, he decided to try something less invasive. Ruben contacted the multivitamin herbal cure. Following herbal restoration treatment, Ruben lung function has improved drastically
    “My quality of life has gotten a lot better. I was amazed that I could breathe without any dead air,” said Ruben.
    He no longer needs oxygen and looks forward to continued improvement. Ruben says his life is better now, and he’s amazed at how well he can breathe.
    If you or someone you love has COPD, pulmonary fibrosis or another chronic lung disease, and would like to see improvements like my brother Ruben, contact +1 (956) 758-7882 multivitamincare .org  to learn more about the herbal treatment options.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Casino, Hotel & RV Park Near Murphy, NH - Mapyro
    Find the best Casino, Hotel & RV Park in Murphy, NH, 1002301 US. Find reviews and discounts for 수원 출장마사지 AAA/AARP members, seniors,  영주 출장안마 Rating: 3.7 · ‎11 reviews · ‎Price range: $$$Is Casino, Hotel & RV 남원 출장안마 Park pet-friendly?How is Casino, Hotel 논산 출장샵 & RV 시흥 출장안마 Park rated?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Difference Between COPD, Asthma, Emphysema and Bronchitis

Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a chronic disease composed of multiple components, which can include asthma, emphysema and/or chronic bronchitis. To reach a diagnosis of COPD you must have two or more of these diseases as diagnosed by your pulmonary (lung) doctor. All of these are considered to be obstructive respiratory diseases. Obstructive lung diseases are categorized as such because they impair the ability of your body to breathe oxygen into the lungs and expire carbon dioxide out of the lungs. Since COPD is a combination of two or more diseases, your symptoms tend to be more severe than if you suffered from only one of the diseases. Various Stages of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease(COPD) STAGE 1 - Mild COPD STAGE 2 - Moderate COPD STAGE 3 - Severe COPD STAGE 4 - Very Severe COPD STAGE-1: Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is a scourge in numerous parts of the world. Most patients with COPD exhibit gentle ailment. Mild COPD is

POPCORN LUNGS!

Disease Name:   bronchiolitis obliterans Nickname: POPCORN LUNGS What happens inside a lung?? Breath In  Breath In---> Diaphragm contracts and moves downwards---> Lung Space increases As the Lung space increases, air is sucked from the nose and then air travels down your windpipe and into your lungs. After passing through your bronchial tubes, the air finally reaches and enters the alveoli (air sacs) Through the very thin walls of the alveoli, oxygen from the air passes to the surrounding capillaries (blood vessels). A red blood cell protein called hemoglobin helps move oxygen from the air sacs to the blood. At the same time, carbon dioxide moves from the capillaries into the air sacs. The gas has traveled in the bloodstream from the right side of the heart through the pulmonary artery. Oxygen-rich blood from the lungs is carried through a network of capillaries to the pulmonary vein. This vein delivers the oxygen-rich blood to the left side of the heart. The left s

How Does Smoking Affect your Respiratory System ?

When you inhale smoke, you’re taking in substances that can damage your lungs. Over time, this damage leads to a variety of problems. Along with increased infections, people who smoke are at higher risk for chronic nonreversible lung conditions such as: emphysema, the destruction of the air sacs in your lungs chronic bronchitis, permanent inflammation that affects the lining of the breathing tubes of the lungs chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) lung cancer Withdrawal from tobacco products can cause temporary congestion and respiratory discomfort as your lungs and airways begin to heal. Increased mucus production right after quitting smoking is a positive sign that your respiratory system is recovering. The major health problems caused by smoking affect the nicotine delivery system: the airways, blood vessels and lungs in the human respiratory system. During normal breathing, air is ingested through the nose or mouth and travels through the bronchial tubes